Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Emily Hijacks Lou's Blog

Hello all,

I might be the worst daughter of all time as I remember to check my email far more often than I check my own mother's blog. Apparently my actions indicate that getting a discount on airfare between Turkey and Spain is more important than pictures of my niece and nephew. 

So, I set out to find a solution to this problem and found several valuable online tutorials! You can now subscribe to Lou's blog by entering your email in the box in the top right corner where it says, "Subscribe Via Email!!!" You have to prove that you aren't a robot, but follow all of the easy steps in the dialogue and you will receive an email when there is a new post! Now, my Mother's words are as easy to obtain as Facebook spam (but FAR more valuable). Sigh, stamps are easier.

Much Love,

Emily

P.S. This does serve as my very own test post to see if my fix has worked. If you have any issues, let me know. I am about 15% positive I can fix them and 85% sure I can do an internet search to find the real problem. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Em, you are too funny! No one else in the world besides you wants e-mail updates when I post something new. Anyway, thanks to any and all but especially to my family members who read this blog.
    Next up a riveting post about a mutant tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo!!! I want the email updates!!! Thanks Em!

    ReplyDelete