Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back to the Blog. Have a minute or two? Read this.



I am probably more of a realist than an optimist in general but we all do have hard, pessimistic thinking days/weeks sometimes and Ann Voskamp really hit the mark with this post I think.
Sometimes life just presses in on us; stresses at work, stresses within the family, unexpected twists in the road, not feeling up to the challenge whatever it is. Make a copy of this and re-read as necessary.
Go here to read a great post. I love the way she addresses it.
Dear Self and me and you and us,”




http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/09/dear-you-a-letter-for-the-hard-days/

Good stuff to remember especially if we are feeling like we aren't making much of a difference in the world.
Lou

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I know I'll never communicate like that, but in different ways (hopefully). It was encouraging to observe how a great masterpiece is made up of a lot of little strokes.

    ReplyDelete