Friday, February 8, 2013

Ah Florida!








We got to spend a week in the sun visiting my parents at their winter abode. Their lovely villa is surrounded by tropical plants and blooming flowers. It is just the antidote for the winter blues. We were treated to many wonderful meals. In the photo the patio at the La Playa resort with the flaming torches reminds me of Hawaii. Our children will recognize the beach restaurant at Pelican Bay at sunset of course. We also made trips to the beach near old Naples where I took the picture of the funny ocean birds sitting on the posts. The final photo is of Steve washing the little car. We had a rental car but drove the convertible to charge up the battery and because it was so fun! The next two posts will be about Florida as well. Sorry to rub it in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how beautiful!!!! I just ADORE Naples!!! This certainly gets me super excited for traveling there in the next couple of weeks!!! I'm so glad you took so many photos to share! It's truly my paradise!

    ReplyDelete