Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Ready, Can’t Wait!


We are getting the house ready for company. I can’t wait to have my two grandchildren together again. We have a new basic highchair in the house and the shelves are stocked with baby cups and bowls and Gerber baby cereal and fruit. I even have some pediatric electrolyte solution on hand just in case. Maverick already had to get acquainted with that stuff when he had his first illness recently. I guess Callie’s  first illness was of the stuffy nose variety.



Drive safely everyone, see you next week. There will be an important auntie who is missing this year but we will certainly be talking to her and sending her pictures.

Grandma Lou

1 comment:

  1. I should have viewed this prior to coming out there! You were super prepared!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that!!!

    ReplyDelete