Friday, January 11, 2013

Ten years later




One of my favorite snapshots is of me with our daughters on the day that we took E#1 to college in Lakewood, Colorado a little over ten years ago. Recently before E#2 left to return to her home in North Carolina we took another Mom and daughters photo that kind of reminds me of it. They won’t think they look great in either photo but we don’t seem to get many shots of the three of us so I love it. To think that in the first photo E#1 hadn’t decided on a major yet and would go to three different colleges and live in two cities in Kansas before getting her degree. E#2 was only in her second year of high school I think and college was a long way off. They have come a long way! What wonderful young women they are. We are so proud of them.And me I haven't changed one darn bit!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!!! Getting to drive down to Loveland with Erin... and back with Em was such a blessing... I just ADORE your girls (and your boy for that matter ;) They truly are a couple more sisters God had in mind for me. You've raised some pretty amazing people... you should be so proud of yourself for that! And how beautiful you girls are in these photos! Callie sure has some great genes!

    ReplyDelete