Monday, October 28, 2013

Trip to Kansas



My daughter, my two year old grandson and I went to Kansas last week to spend a few days visiting  her brother/my son and his family and to attend the “Baby Sprinkle” event for my soon to be born second grandson. The two cousins one 2 ½ and one 2 ¼  got to spend all their awake time together, playing alongside, eating alongside and watching each other and copying each other. They are beginning to have short little conversations even. It is still hard to catch them both in the same picture without blurring because they constantly move about, but I will share what I have.

Some of the activities for the week were flying there on an airplane. Going to the Urso’s house and seeing sidewalk ghost decorations. Going to the grocery store. Going to the park and feeding the ducks. Going to a pumpkin patch on a farm. Going to the Baby Sprinkle.

We, well mostly the other two women also were able to help get the new baby’s room organized and his clothes washed and put in dresser drawers. My job was to cook a couple meals and help watch the kiddos. We had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to return next month to see the new “little man.” We will be praying for a safe delivery and a smooth transition.


3 comments:

  1. We had so much fun!!! The kids are starting to really interact which is so fun to see. I wish we all lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great post!!! I'm still not sure why I can't see these on my homepage... but I'm glad I pulled this up! You got some great photos!! We can't wait to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin colored outfits! (And the pumpkin shaped one as well.) What a blessing that the cousins can get to know each other even though they live so far apart.

    ReplyDelete